Dakimakura for Christmas Dakimakura for Christmas

The animation wasn't bad and there were a few good jokes which made me laugh, and I do understand a lot of work was spent on this. I usually have no problem with sex jokes and I do watch MLP, but this... this is disgusting. I'm not talking about the sexual fetish, fap to whatever you want I don't care, but making a Christmas song and animation about this... Yuk. Even "for the lol", this is not cool at all. I'dd rather watch a Serbian Film uncut.

Team Desu Team Desu

School, magic, sex, stupidity... Oh we love you Japan!
Nice animation, and it did make me laugh. Perhaps adding more sounds (like children chatting in the background) would be nice, because the class did feel a bit empty. Other than that, I'm curious of what you make in the future!

Unfortunate Girl:TWO pt.2 Unfortunate Girl:TWO pt.2

I'm curious about what will come next. This series is mysterious and Karissa feels real - you managed to give emotions to the characters and make them very interesting. I'm not sure what to think of the random ghostly figures with blood and Karissa's nightmares, but I'll be back if you make more of this. The animation style is quite nice too, and the sounds contribute to the heavy and uneasy ambiance. Finally something good on the front page! What? I'm tired of boobs and parodies. Finally an original animation.

The Overlord's Moopsie The Overlord's Moopsie

The drawing style was nice, the characters well designed and the story interesting and just the right length. The only thing which wasn't original was the cat (I mean, the internet's full of them) but how could we be frustrated about it, it's a cute little cat <3. I really wish there were more good videos like this which weren't just randomness or sex. There is still hope on newgrounds! Keep up the good work!

(I'dd say the missing .5 is the fact that the video could have been more funny, but that's probably me who's scared of giving the perfect note on something I hope to see more of)

CarlDoonan responds:

Haha, yeah, a cat wasn't the most original base for Devin's pet. I think my family's obnoxious cat meowing non-stop while I was crafting the film definitely had some influence!

Nursery Rhymes of Death Nursery Rhymes of Death

It started quite well with the duck song, but then the violence was just random and useless, and I didn't find it funny. Animation was good tough.

BLISS BLISS

Joli style d'animation et j'admire le côté réfléchi mais abstrait de l'univers. Tu réussis faire comprendre la situation très facilement même dans un très court vidéo sans voix.

DEAD LINE DEAD LINE

Joli. La description en dit peut-être un peu trop. et j'aurais bien aimé voir quelque chose de plus la fin, comme un reste carbonisé de voiture écrasé quelque part. Le style d'animation est réussi, et l'effet de flashback quand l'homme démarre la voiture fonctionne tout fait !

Life Hax: AutoSave Life Hax: AutoSave

I really missed good humor based on original ideas. The front page is almost filled with boobs and balls...

Nice animation, except for the last one with the frying pan, but I wouldn't have done better. Idea for next episode, use noclip :D

Mak's Parasite Mak's Parasite

Again, very nice Superjailish animation, but the subject is verry immature and not interesting, just like superjail actually.

Cheap Joke Cheap Joke

Very good animation. Very bad subject.