The Cube The Cube

The game is nice and simple, but falls way too short.

N-Dimensions N-Dimensions

A bit too hard for me, but I enjoyed it a lot :)
The part where you had to keep a slow powerup to avoid a wave of projectiles was bullsh*t, but other than that I liked the simple and powerful upgrade system. Nice idea with the shields too.

One Arrow (Ludum Dare 28) One Arrow (Ludum Dare 28)

The concept was nice and the game was challenging, but enemies tend to get stuck out of bounds and you can't see or kill them anymore.

Frantic 3 Frantic 3

It seems most comment show it, the shop system isn't user-friendly, but the upgrades themselves are great. (guys, the first zone has a grey grid back, just like previous frantic games had grayish backgrounds, that's no bug it's just original compared to black backgrounds - unless you mean something else). The gameplay is still great, although projectiles are a bit fast from the start. The new explosion particles are great, but they should fade away instead of disappearing all at once. Other than that, this is still the good old frantic I liked, and I'm very very glad you made a third one!

A Bit of Fun A Bit of Fun

Good gameplay, responsive controls. Even though there's a lot of die-and-retry in this game, each time it feels like it was our fault if we died, which is perfect. I did find one bug - you can walk through the right side of the wall which is on the left of the last "bit" to collect. There's a good replay value by trying to play without catching the bits, caring about the time only. I missed those good old platform games where double-jumping was everything. The bounciness and ice added the last bit of originality and challenge needed. Yay!

Life Long Minute Life Long Minute

Nice, I always like those fast minigames, although I have one thing to say:
The levels aren't balanced, especially that "kill the spaceship" one, so you should make the levels be in a loop (one of each type then rinse and repeat) instead of random, so it would be balanced. I managed to get a high score because I didn't have that level at all in one play.

funland responds:

Good point about using a "random" loop. We'll probably use something similar in the next version.