Dakimakura for Christmas Dakimakura for Christmas

The animation wasn't bad and there were a few good jokes which made me laugh, and I do understand a lot of work was spent on this. I usually have no problem with sex jokes and I do watch MLP, but this... this is disgusting. I'm not talking about the sexual fetish, fap to whatever you want I don't care, but making a Christmas song and animation about this... Yuk. Even "for the lol", this is not cool at all. I'dd rather watch a Serbian Film uncut.

Team Desu Team Desu

School, magic, sex, stupidity... Oh we love you Japan!
Nice animation, and it did make me laugh. Perhaps adding more sounds (like children chatting in the background) would be nice, because the class did feel a bit empty. Other than that, I'm curious of what you make in the future!

Unfortunate Girl:TWO pt.2 Unfortunate Girl:TWO pt.2

I'm curious about what will come next. This series is mysterious and Karissa feels real - you managed to give emotions to the characters and make them very interesting. I'm not sure what to think of the random ghostly figures with blood and Karissa's nightmares, but I'll be back if you make more of this. The animation style is quite nice too, and the sounds contribute to the heavy and uneasy ambiance. Finally something good on the front page! What? I'm tired of boobs and parodies. Finally an original animation.

The Cube The Cube

The game is nice and simple, but falls way too short.

N-Dimensions N-Dimensions

A bit too hard for me, but I enjoyed it a lot :)
The part where you had to keep a slow powerup to avoid a wave of projectiles was bullsh*t, but other than that I liked the simple and powerful upgrade system. Nice idea with the shields too.

One Arrow (Ludum Dare 28) One Arrow (Ludum Dare 28)

The concept was nice and the game was challenging, but enemies tend to get stuck out of bounds and you can't see or kill them anymore.